According to some research and studies, there has been a tremendous rise in enrollment of international students in Chinese Universities. The credit goes to the methodology and world class higher education systems that are being followed in China. This has not only increased the international student’s turnover, but has also created opportunities for the Chinese and other international institutions to develop co-operations and scholarships projects.
Jinggangshan University (JGSU, hereafter), a state-run institution of higher education, is known for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education with a long history and glorious tradition. It is a university jointly supported by Ministry of Education and the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province, pair-assisted by Tongji University and authorized by Nanjing Military Region for cultivation of military talents and cadres. Jinggangshan University, located in the city centre of Ji’an Municipality, currently has 18,000 full-time registered students, including 331 oversea students. Meanwhile, it has enrolled more than 10,000 adult students. Up till now JGSU has produced nearly 100,000 graduates working in all walks of life.
Fee Structure of MBBS (Clinical Medicine)-Sep 2018
|Particulars||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year||Six Year|
Exchange rate: 1 RMB = Rs.10/- as on 31.01.2018. You are required to pay the University Fees as per the existing currency exchange rate.
Admission Terms & Conditions:
– 2018 NEET Qualified compulsory for Abroad, Cut off marks -OBC/SC/ST- 96 & General -119.
– Admission Fee of Rs.50, 000/- is payable as advance along with application documents.
– Admission Fee is non-refundable once admission letter is issued by the University.
– After receipt of admission letter, student needs to make payment of Rs.2, 30,000/- to FWGC
– Tuition and Hostel fees payable to the University is 19500 RMB/- before 15 days departure from India.
– All fees payment to the university to be made by Cash / TT only and other mode of payment like DD is not acceptable.
– All students should travel on the same date along with the group from India. Travel details will be informed well in advance.
STEPS for the Admission:
- China MBBS Application Form.
- One Digital passport size photo
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Certificate of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Scanned copies of your valid passport including the photo page.
- All the above documents have to be notarized and attested.
- Extra Curricular Activity Certificates (in field of study, sports, volunteer ship, dancing or drama).
- After you have submitted all the documents, we will carefully assess them and then submit to the Admission Committee for International students of the specific University.
- The student has to pay the application, admission, administrative and processing fees (depending on the University). The application and the processing fee have to be paid in advance.
Once the payment is received, we do all the formalities and send you the official photocopy of the Admission Letter on the student’s name from the University within 7 days to a month (Sometimes it takes more). We also process your documents to the Ministry of Education in China for issuance for JW202 Letter form that is required by the Chinese Embassy to issue study visa for the student.
- After these documents are received – Admission Letter, JW202 Form (Visa Form) you can apply for a student visa to your nearest Embassy/Consulate of China in your country. Documents required applying for the visa:
- A valid passport.
- Recent passport size photos as mentioned in the Visa Application Form
- Visa Application Form
- JW202 Form (Remember to bring the original copy while coming to China)
- Admission Letter from the University.
- Health Check-up Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Record filled by Govt. Doctor.
Once you receive the visa, we will arrange your Air-line ticket and let you know the date of your departure from your country.
After you reach in China, our representative will guide you from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help you pay the Tuition fees in the University if not paid in advance, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS.
It takes approximately one month to two months, from the time you receive the Admission Letter from us, until your China Visa being issued from your country.