Jilin Medical University is a top 10 Universities of China having vast and beautiful campus and fantastic hostel facility. It is situated in Changchun city which is around 5 hours ride by high speed train from Beijing (further north). However, the weather is quite cold during winter. As per the standard rule to study MBBS in China, the students have to study Chinese language up to HSK – 4 level during their 5-year classroom study.
Jilin Medical University is affiliated with almost 6,000 hospital beds in the city. The students have their options to do their internship in China by paying for the 6th year. However, in case the student to return back to India after completion of 5 years, the University would hand over the provisional degree certificate for MBBS and allow the students to complete the internship in India.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN CHINA – JILIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
There are more than 150 Indian students currently studying MBBS at Jilin Medical University. Out of which around 70 are from south India while the balance is from the rest of India. The syllabus of MBBS is quite matching with that of Indian government medical colleges. Low cost of tuition fees per year / low fees structure for MBBS in China.
- Jilin University comes in top 10 MBBS in China ranking.
- The reviews of Jilin Medical University for Medical program in China by Indian students are few of the best even though it is in B+ Grade.
- MCI recognized university to study MBBS in China.
- Jilin University is one of the top-ranked university in China.
- 5 year MBBS in China program and internship is allowed to be conducted in India saving one year cost towards tuition fees and hostel cost.
- Low living cost in Chinese cities since situated in the colder region of Northeast China.
- Almost 70% passing ratio in FMGE / MCI screening Test.
- Benefit of Forthwith Global Consulting Pvt. Ltd., the top overseas education consultant in Imphal – Manipur providing smooth application and simplifying the application process and assistance available throughout the journey of 5 years
COST OF STUDY / MBBS IN CHINA FEES STRUCTURE 2017.
Name of University
Tuition & Hostel Fee (RMB)
Minimum PCB (%)
Jilin Medical University
15000 + 3500
ADMISSION DEADLINE in Jilin University.
In order to guarantee your place for MBBS in China programs, you shall really have to time your application perfectly. For every medical seat available in China, there are at least 4-8 applications done from India on average. The ideal time to apply is always before 15th June every year in China. However, you can apply after 16th July but no guarantee for admission to MBBS.
DMISSION PROCESS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS 2017.
Most of the time, the students are confused on how to apply for MBBS in China at Jilin Medical University and the agents normally charge too much for the admission to this top medical college due to lack of knowledge with students and parents.
It is our endeavour to create an honest counselling and admission system so that the students can apply directly to the selected medical universities or top medical colleges in China without any problem.
There is absolutely NO NEED TO PAY THE TOTAL FEES any advance in this system. Simply submit your documents on-line and even pay the university application fees (non-refundable) on the spot. There are 3 important points before Indian students should apply for the MBBS in China programs:
- Students should meet the eligibility criteria
- Student Should apply for the university before the application deadline.
- The seats should be available with Forthwith Global Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (You can see it on top of the page the company contact details)
We simplify your admission to MBBS in China at this top medical university. We are here to serve your better.
To Download Jilin Medical University Prospectus: Click here: PROSPECTUS
To Download Jilin Medical University Application Form: Click here: APPLICATION FORM