About the Country
Germany’s capital, Berlin, is one of the trendiest cities in Europe, and plays host to over twenty universities, offering a world-class education to anyone choosing to study there. With a population of over 80 million though, Germany has a lot more to offer than just its capital city. Munich, Cologne and Frankfurt are all favourites of international students looking for the best education in Europe. Whilst the national language is German, there is no shortage of foreign languages that are being spoken across the country.
English is widely spoken, especially across university campuses, and many courses are taught in English. Whilst the climate does change from the North-western and Coastal regions of the country as you head inland, the overall climate of Germany is moderate and tends not to have any long periods of cold or hot weather. The top tourist attractions in Germany include:
Berlin Wall (Berlin)
Cloner Dom (Cologne)
MBBS in Germany
Germany is the best centre for MBBS in the world. German Medical universities are known for the excellent standard of MBBS education, Infrastructure and faculties for students. Every year, over 250,000 international students choose to study in Germany. That is more than 10% of the entire student population attending German Universities. Whether you plan to visit Germany as an exchange student or enrol on a full-time degree, you will benefit from low tuition fees and quality German education.
Germany is the birthplace of many famous physicists such as Einstein, Planck, Hertz, Ohm and Gauss and influential writers and thinkers such as Kant, Nietzsche, Marx, Hegel, Goethe, Mann or Hesse. The German education system has produced 103 Noble laureates. Germany has the fourth largest GDP in the world, making it an excellent option for work opportunities too, both whilst studying and afterwards as a graduate, of course, this would depend on your visa status. Bordering with France, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Austria, it is also the ideal location for anyone wishing to explore whilst studying in Europe.
Benefits of MBBS in Germany
• Germany offers the most effective and the most cost-efficient study choices for aspiring overseas student.
• Tension free environment- The students undergoing degree programs in German universities find it easy to grasp the course as there is credit based system which relieves them and creates a stress-free environment.
• Low cost of Living- The students can afford the basic needs while staying in Germany during the course tenure as the cost of living there is quite low.
• Recognised Degrees- All degrees offered by German universities are recognised by WHO and UNESCO. Thus, any student enrolled in any German university should not worry about that.
• Low or No Tuition Fee- German universities come under the jurisdiction of the Government and that’s why they charge very nominal or no tuition fee from students, thus making them ultimate choice for international students with a budget.
• Enrolling in a master’s degree quite easy- Students who have completed their graduate studies from Germany can enrol in master’s degree directly without taking any worries of passing any entrance test.
• Exposure to Diverse Culture- Students enrolled in German universities can look forward to gain exposure to the diverse culture of the country and be friends with students coming from every part of the world. This global exposure will enhance their overall personality.
Germany is emerging as a favourite destination for people willing to pursue their higher studies (especially for Master’s and Doctoral studies). The number of foreign applicants applying to Germany in seek of higher education is steadily increasing year by year and term by term. Before a prospective student even thinks about securing a German degree, it is very important for him/her to have concrete reasoning behind their decision.
• You can study in English.
• You live in a safe country.
• Staying in Germany after your studies.
• You have very affordable living expenses.
• You have a diverse range of study opportunity.
• You learn a language which can open many doors.
• You can benefit from many scholarship programme.
• You live in a diverse country in the heart of Europe.
• You have a top-class degree recognised around the world.
• You pay very low tuition fees – and sometimes none at all.
• Excellent higher education staff members and infrastructure.
1. 60% in 10+2 in PCB
2. Overall 6.5 bands in IELTS
* 18 -19 Lacs INR for the Whole Course
Medical Colleges in Germany
• Heidelberg University
• Witten/Herdecke University
• Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
• University of Freiburg
• RWTH Aachen University