About the Country
China (officially the People’s Republic of China – PRC) is located in East Asia. With a population of over1.35 billion, it’s the world’s most inhabited country. it’s also the world’s third largest country by size .Beijing and Shanghai are the foremost known Chinese cities, however the country has over one hundred sixty cities with a population larger than one million. There’s an excellent regional distinction once it involves climate, surroundings and culture that makes China terribly various.
China exercises jurisdiction over twenty two provinces, similarly as five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Chongqing), and a couple of special body regions (Hong Kong and Macau).
The majority of the population of China area unit Han Chinese. The Han Chinese area unit the world’s largest group, with over 1.2 billion people living in China, Taiwan and port. China’s population conjointly includes fifty five alternative ethnic minorities, like Manchus, Hui, Uyghurs, Mongols, and plenty of others.
China may be a country with terribly wealthy history, geological dating back over 4,000 years. The earliest samples of written history initiate to 1600 B.C… Within the following years and centuries, China has undergone turbulent times of war and peace, growth and contraction, fighting states and empire. This wealthy history reflects on China’s culture even these days.
Why MBBS in China
MBBS in China for Indian Students in Low tuition fees. Study MBBS in China in Top MCI Approved Medical Universities of China at affordable tuition fees. The advancement of science and technology and scope for employment in China needs no introduction. Medical studies are also vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the present global trends. This is why, thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical career. The other reason behind this popularity of the country as a destination for Study MBBS in Abroad is the very fact that the course fee here is much low as compared to all European countries and other places of the world. The medical colleges and universities of China are all approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE). International students do not need to learn the Chinese language for understanding their course but can opt for courses which are taught in English. Students who complete their medical courses from Chinese universities are eligible for appearing at USMLE, MCI Screening as well as PLB of U.K.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
- WHO Recognized
- Degree worldwide recognized
- Affordable Fee
- MCI Listed Universities
- No CET entrance required
- Easy Visa Process
- finest patient-Student ratio
- English Speaking Country
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Tropical Climate Conditions
- Safe for each Indian
- Excellent Clinical Exposure and knowledge
- Disease Patterns similar to those in India
- Graduate with a globally recognize medical degree.
- Eligible for any medical licensing examination.
- Living costs and tuition are considerably lower in China
- On par with western higher education in medicine.
- Easy getting admission to a top medical university.
- Colorful and fulfilling campus life.
- Immersing yourself into an international studying environment.
- Plenty of quality hospitals for internship.
- Study in a society with excellent public security.
- Explore the long-standing history and profound culture.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study or equivalent, the last two years of study
- He/She should have obtained a minimum of sixty percent (60%) marks in aggregate in the 4 compulsory subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic) and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- All the candidates who are found eligible under the criteria of eligibility will be required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
- Minimum age 17 years by the end of the year (Dec. 31st).
List of Universities and Fee Structure details
Click here: Download Now